Wednesday, October 26, 2011

busy in the studio....

Ive been very busy working in my basement studio making all sorts of pieces for my upcoming shows, especially the URJ show in December in Maryland.  It has been incredibly fulfilling to be creating all day.  I just hope everyone likes the pieces as much as I do.
I haven't added anything to my etsy shop yet because I have too many local shows coming up, but I thought I'd just post a few pictures to show you what I have been up to.  I also have been experimenting on some new ways to photograph the mezuzot, I like to show them hanging instead of lying flat.



mezuzah with amythest

This ancient building necklace opens up
If you are in the St. Louis area I will be at the Bnai Amoona Chanukah Bazaar, this Sunday October 30th, 9-1.  Come by and see me!


2 comments:

Wanaree said...

Oh wow Rachel, these are all wonderful!

Unknown said...

Hi, looked on this blog is so nice and welcome to our online local artist business. To provide affordable unique art to the public.