Sunday, March 8, 2015

moving out


The past couple has been some of the most stressful week I have had in a long time.  I'll save you all the details and say this.  All is well that ends well, I am have gotten through the worst of it ( I hope) and its gonna be fine.


My mom survived the big move.  She is safely in her new apartment and even she has to admit its pretty nice.  We have most everything under control.  We still need to have all the pictures hung, but that should be done soon and then it will feel just like home.

After mom's things were moved out Charlie Peppers and his men from Adams Auctions got a chance to get a lot more things out of the house.  The auction is held in Bellevue Illinois on March 25th.  I can't wait to to see what happens!

Then the furniture and boxes that my brother and sister in law wanted were picked up by their movers.  Each day everything went pretty smooth.

There are only a few things left in the house now.  Charlie is coming back for the washer and refrigerator once I have the water lines capped this week.  There are also a few pieces of furniture and rugs that I am keeping for myself,  But its all pretty empty and weird.

Stay tuned.........

No comments: