Saturday, September 1, 2012

RAW:natural born artists



I want to tell you about a wonderful event that I am pleased and honored to be a part of.  It’s RAW: St. Louis Presents ENSEMBLE, On Thursday September 20th at the Coliseum Club on Washington Ave in St. Louis. 

RAW is a national independent Artist organization which promotes creative success for many genres of art including independent film, fashion, music, visual art, performing art, hairstylists, makeup artists and more.  The organization puts on party like events to showcase talents.  I was contacted by Raw: St. Louis and asked to be a part of their next event September 20th.  I will be selling my Jewelry and Judaica pieces at the event. 

Raw asked artists to sell a certain amount of tickets to the ENSEMBLE in order to participate.  I would love you to attend (it promises to be a great party) but even if you can’t make it please consider buying a ticket and sponsoring me as an artist.  To do so just follow this link, http://www.rawartists.org/stlouis/ensemble and then indicate me, Rachel Kranzberg Miller, as the artist you are supporting.  The tickets are just $10 each.

There were over 600 people at last month’s event so please try to stop in for a drink, a show and some creative inspiration.

No comments: