Thursday, February 16, 2012

spice box necklace and Chicago show

I have been adding some different styles in pendents lately based on the feedback I got at the URJ show.  I crested the "spice box" necklace.  It is basically a slightly larger secret keeper necklace with lots of holes in it.  I fill the vial with cloves, but any fragrant spice or herb will do.  I also made some temple building which look like miniature versions of my mezuzot but open up, so you can put anything small you like inside.

These items are not in the Etsy shop, but they will be, with me, at the Moriah Congregation Judaica show in Deerfield, Illinois next weekend.  I would love any Chicago area friends to come by and check out this biennial juried Judaica show, which features more than 50 artists.  Moriah Congregation is located in Deerfield at 200 Taub Avenue.  The hours of the show are as follows:
Saturday 2/25   8:00pm-11:30pm
Sunday   2/26   10:00am-5:00pm
Monday 2/27    9:00am-1:00pm

No comments: