Monday, November 28, 2011

announcing the new rachelmilllerartist website!

I am so excited about my new logo, branding and website.  Now it will be easier to find me on the web and be able to see everything all together.  At rachelmillerartist.com you can find galleries of my past and present pieces in Judaica and Jewelry.  There is also my bio, my artist statement and resume of my work.  Plus there is an easy link right to my Etsy shop to purchase items.  On the home page you will also be able to see exactly were I will be exhibiting and selling in person.  And I especially excited to have this blog linked to the rest of the site, so you can read about all the new creations and inspirations.  Special thanks to Ran Mano of Manointeractive.com for putting this all together.
Please let me know what you think of the site.  Comments and criticism are welcome!

No comments: