Thursday, July 22, 2010

craft alliance emerging artists show


http://www.craftalliance.org/exhibitions/delmar/emerging-artists/2010/emergingartists10.html

I made these earring at a metal class I took last fall at Craft Alliance in the UCity loop.  It was a great experience, I highly recommend  taking metal , clay or glass classes there.  My daughter who is 11 took 2 excellent classes there this summer, one on metal and one glass bead making and she loved the experience.

Anyway, I submitted these earrings which I made the "old fashioned" way and was please to be included in their Emerging Artists Exhibition.  If you are in the area stop by and check out the work and also the wonderful gallery store, which always has something worth buying and has a great sale going on right now!

No comments: