Friday, May 21, 2010

special gifts




I was honored to make some personalized yads last month. I've made yads (pointers used to read from the torah) before, for Bar and Bat Mitzvah gifts. This is a unique way to honor the event and if given before the service the Bar Mitzvah can use it while he reads from the Torah. Adding the name of the child and the date of his or her Bar Mitzvah make it a very special keepsake.
This month I was ask to create a yad for the "teacher" of the Bar Mitzvah. What a beautiful gift to give a teacher. The customer chose to personalize the yad with the name of the teacher with gratitude and love from his student. I am told that the teacher was extremely touched by this very special gift. It was for him one of the most favorite gifts he had received from a student. I am so happy to be a part of this wonderful journey.

1 comment:

proficient solutions said...

I am frequently visiting http://mitzvahgifts.net/ to get good idead on gifts for mitzvah