Saturday, November 7, 2015

New! Sterling Silver Signature Name Necklaces

    
Silver Signature Name Necklace
      
You can have your own signature reproduced on a name necklace. 
Just write your name with a classic Sharpie Pen, these are called fine point but they are a thicker than a ball point pen.  Try to keep the size no more than 2 inches long and 1 inch 
tall.

You can scan the image and send it to me or take a picture and text it to me. These are actual signatures texted to me.



     








I will resize and also revise the signature slightly so that I will be able to cut it out of the silver and hang it on a chain.


.    








All necklaces are hand cut from sterling silver 20 gauge sheet and then hung from 18” sterling silver beaded chain, unless you request other length or chain type.








Price Is  $75, at the Etsy Store HERE


Please email me if you are interested!


No comments: