Saturday, November 16, 2013

what's happening

Well, I haven't posted in a while.  That's because I have been super busy in the studio working and preparing for some wonderful shows.

In December (11-15), I am in San Diego for the Union of Reform Judaism Biennial.  This convention is incredible.  The spirit of the people attending is so exciting and uplifting.  Oh, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will be speaking.  I am selling my Judaica and Jewelry (retail) at the Biennial's exhibition hall.  But if your temple have a gift shop I will have information on purchasing wholesale.  I have packed up my boxes with all my displays to be shipped out.  I now I am making lots of original pieces to sell at the show, and yes, the leather bracelets will be available!

I also just got my Booth assignment for NY Now in February.  I will be in the Handmade section at the Javits Center in booth #9451.  This wholesale only show is the best in the country.  So if you are a store or gallery, please come by and see my line.  I have so many exciting things.

This is a men's version of my studded star.  It comes on a 20" heavier ball chain.  People have been asking for men's Mogan David's so I am hoping that everyone likes this.  

No comments: