Saturday, January 9, 2010

the art of business/ the business of art

This last week I have been focusing on getting serious about my artwork and making it a viable business.  I have spent hours on the computer networking, building my brand and getting my name and my Etsy shop out on the world wide web.  You can find links to my blog, my etsy store, pictures of my fine silver metal jewelry and Judaica, and personal bio, all over the place.  Yet, there is so much more to do.  I am only about half way through my list of free marketing tools on the web.
You can now find me on linkedin , whohub, and flicker, plus countless other  small art, handmade, and craft sites I will not bore you with.  I have become a part of great networking communities, like my etsy metal clay team and Showme Etsy a local St. Louis group of crafters.  And, I own the domain rachelsthings, so www.rachelsthings.com will connect you directly to my etsy store!
In the near future I will be getting a new logo, etsy store banner, and I am off to DC for my PMC certification!

Please feel free to link my blog or website to any you might own, and I will do the same.

No comments: