Thursday, September 24, 2009

blurb book


OK, here is the coolest thing ever. All those pictures that I used for the photo collages, I spent lots of time scanning old family photos. But, not just for the posters. I used the pictures for this very special pictures book I made for Abigail. I presented it to her right before her Bat Mitzvah. The book has chapters on youth, family hobbies, friends and more. At the end there are autograph pages which her friends signed at her kid's party! I built the book using Blurb software. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed making the book. I worked on it for about 8 months before I published it, but that is because I wanted to get it just right. The quality of the book is just beautiful. It's a great keepsake for any occasion.

2 comments:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chocolate and Steel said...

What a great idea for using Blurb. She is going to treasure that forever. My husband wrote a children's book for my son and use blurb to publish it. It turned out so professional.